Stafford Speedway’s Contingency Program allows you to get involved in the racing excitement while still enjoying viewing the races with clients, employees, family, and friends.
How the Contingency Program Works:
A weekly monetary award is offered by you or your company for the first, second, or third place finishers in a specified division. You can designate the SK Modified®, Late Model, SK Light, Limited Late Model, or DARE Stock feature events. You may choose to require a decal (up to 32 square inches maximum) to be present on the winning race car to receive the award.
*** All contingencies must be paid to Stafford Motor Speedway in advance for prompt distribution. ***
|Division||1st||2nd||3rd||# Of Races|
|SK Light Modified||$125||$100||$75||22|
|Limited Late Model||$125||$100||$75||22|
The Contingency Program Includes:
- Company name announced before and after the sponsored feature event.
- Company name listed in the PitStopper Magazine as a contingency sponsor including name, logo, and contingency dollar amount.
- Company name listed on the SMS website contingency sponsor page.
- Company listed under the links page on the SMS website.
- Contingency commitments are for the entire season; 22 feature events are scheduled for the 2017 season.
- Single event contingencies will be accepted for each division’s special event(s).
- Contingency sponsorship is available to Stafford Motor Speedway advertising sponsors with at least a half page display ad or equivalent in display advertising.